Homemade extra cheese pizza made in the air fryer! A perfectly crunchy crust and a simple yet delicious pizza sauce. This air fryer pizza is the perfect quick and easy dinner when you’re craving something comforting.
What makes this recipe so good
- The air fryer works like magic to cook this pizza! Not only does it cook faster than it would in a traditional oven, but the crust becomes even more crunchy.
- Includes a homemade pizza sauce! Super easy to make and more delicious than anything you would buy at the store. However, if you’re short on time, feel free to use a store-bought salsa instead.
- It’s a total family favorite! Everyone loves a good pizza and will be impressed with this homemade recipe. Prepare this kid-friendly meal and watch how everyone devours it.
The chef’s advice
- Garnish this pizza as you like! For a pepperoni pizza, lay the sliced peppers on top before cooking. Have fun customizing this pizza and making it yours!
- Check your air fryer pizza after the 8 minute mark to gauge how fast it’s cooking. Not all air fryers are created equal, and some may take more or less time to cook. Also, the cheese can burn quickly, so keep an eye on it once the 8 minutes are up!
- Use the air fryer to reheat leftovers! Bake your leftover pizza at 380 ° Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
More air fryer recipes you will love
Pizza Air Fryer
Homemade air fryer pizzas are just what you need if you want something easy and comforting.
For the homemade pizza sauce
For the homemade pizza sauce
Preheat the air fryer to 380 ° Fahrenheit. Coat the inside of the air fryer basket with cooking oil suitable for air fryers.
Roll out the dough ready for cooking until it is about half a centimeter thick. Place the rolled dough in the basket of the air fryer. Coat the dough with 1 cup of pizza sauce, 2 to 3 cups of grated cheese, and desired toppings.
Place the basket in the air fryer and “cook” for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Carefully remove the prepared pizza from the air fryer basket, slice to taste and serve.
- Make it dairy free: Use your favorite lactose-free cheese. Make sure your pizza dough does not contain dairy in any form.
- Make it vegan: Use your favorite vegan cheese and vegan toppings. Make sure your pizza dough does not contain non-vegan ingredients in any form.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 473kcal, Carbohydrates: 61g, Protein: 25g, Fat: 16g, Saturated fats: 3g, Polyunsaturated fats: 1g, Monounsaturated fat: 1g, trans fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 11mg, Sodium: 1052mg, Potassium: 182mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 265IU, C vitamin: 4mg, Soccer: 121mg, Iron: 1mg, Net carbohydrates: 58g
The number of total portions displayed is approximate. Actual number of servings wit will depend on the portion size you prefer.
The nutrition facts shown are general guidelines and reflect the information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on the specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of a serving, prepare the recipe as indicated. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. The result will be the weight of one serving.