This is simply the best balsamic vinaigrette recipe ever! It’s super easy to make and is spicy and slightly sweetened, thanks to a little maple syrup. I serve it often, always with rave reviews. Skip the maple syrup if you prefer a tastier balsamic dressing.
What makes this recipe so good
- Making your own balsamic vinaigrette is that easy and this simple 4-ingredient recipe gives you the BEST balsamic vinaigrette ever. It is tangy and perfectly sweet, thanks to a touch of maple syrup.
- You it doesn’t need any fancy equipment – just a bowl and a whisk. If you have any sauce left over, store it in a glass jar. Easy!
- I already said there is only 4 ingredients in this recipe? I don’t know if you’ve ever looked at the label on store-bought balsamic vinaigrette, but they typically contain a lot more than 4 ingredients.
- This is super easy to scale for multiple servings. Great if you are a big salad eater or just preparing lunch for a large group.
The chef’s advice
- Advanced balsamic vinaigrette will refrigerate for up to 3 weeks as long as you keep it in an airtight container. You may notice that the oil solidifies when the dressing is cold. Just let it sit and reach room temperature before https://www.capitollightinginc.com/ serving or put it in the microwave for 3-5 seconds. Beat well and it will re-incorporate smoothly.
- If you are looking for a topping, that is it more on the salty side, use less maple syrup or skip it altogether.
- For a thicker vinaigrette, blend everything together in the blender instead of whisking. I prefer mine on the slimmer side, but you do!
Other delicious toppings and sauces
Hey, you’ve come this far, so we’re pretty much best friends now! If you make this recipe, I’d love you to give it a quick review and a ★ star rating below. Make sure you follow me Instagram, Pinterest, Tic knockAnd Facebookalso!
- Add the balsamic vinegar, salt, and 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to a medium bowl. Whisk vigorously until the ingredients are well blended.
- Slowly pour the olive oil into the balsamic vinegar mixture, beating vigorously until smooth and dark with no separate greasy spots.
- Taste and add more maple syrup if necessary, mixing well to mix well. Serve immediately or transfer to a jar with an airtight lid and Slot Online refrigerate until use. Note that getting dressed want separate over time. Just whisk well to replenish or hermetically seal the jar and shake well.
- Maple syrup: Start with just 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and dip a piece of lettuce into the prepared vinaigrette to taste it. To add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon more maple syrup to taste, tasting between each addition. For a tastier vinaigrette, skip the maple syrup completely.
- Do it Keto: Use your favorite maple-flavored keto sweetener, such as Lakanto maple-flavored Monkfruit syrup.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 267kcal, Carbohydrates: 7g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 27g, Saturated fats: 4g, Polyunsaturated fats: 3g, Monounsaturated fat: 20g, Sodium: 292mg, Potassium: 24mg, Sugar: 6g, Soccer: 12mg, Iron: 1mg, Net carbohydrates: 7g
The number of total portions displayed is approximate. Actual number of servings wit will depend on the portion size you prefer.
The nutrition facts shown are general guidelines and reflect the information for 1 serving using the ingredients listed, not including any optional ingredients. Actual macros may vary slightly depending on the specific brands and types of ingredients used.
To determine the weight of a serving, prepare the recipe as indicated. Weigh the finished recipe, then divide the weight of the finished recipe (not including the weight of the container the food is in) by the desired number of servings. The result will be the weight of one serving.